Here are 26 things you can Experience at the Central States Fair with your $3 grounds admission.
1. Pet the animals at the Exotic Animal Nursery
2. Have fun at the Kids Area in the Fine Arts Grass, kid's entertainment
8. Free Children's Entertainment featuring clowns, jugglers and magicians
9. Cheer on local groups as they perform on the Wow! and MidCo Stage such as Academy of Dance Arts, Hot Shots Dance Club, and Black Hills Cloggers.
10. See the Magic of Keith Raymond.
11. Watch the regions best bands including Brandon Jones, Lonely Rangers, Judd Hoos, Dirtyword, the Lonely Rangers, and 9-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Tiffany Johnson.
13. Watch future cowboys and cowgirls compete in the SD State Mutton Bustin' Championships.
15. Soule Stage and the MidCo Stage.... Entertainment every hour.
16. Let your kids take part in the Kid's Cash Scramble (6 years and younger) everyday at 2 pm in the Fine Arts Area.
17. Watch Hypnotist Michael Messmer put fair guest into a deep, deep sleep!
20. Learn about livestock with the 7 different livestock shows.
22. Step to the beat with the Black Hills Motion Cloggers.
23. Learn how to make wine during the NEW Summer Sippin' event.
24. Rock out with He Said She Said, Loose Change, Chelsey Dee & Company and Jacob Johnson in the NEW Bud Light Tent.
26. "For my next trick," watch Adam the Great, Not Your Average Magician perform on the free stage.