Central States Fair NFR Ticket Giveaway
- Eligibility: Central States Fair NFR Ticket Give Away is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), age 21 and older. Central States Fair, Inc staff and immediate family members living in the same household are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: Sunday, August 20, 2023, beginning at 10:30am MDT.All entries must be received prior to 8:30 pm MDT on the same day.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Central States Fair attendees may scan the barcode in, or go directly to https://www.centralstatesfair.com/events/2023/nfr-ticket-give-away. Follow the directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter (the “Entry”).The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize (“Prize”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.Limit one (1) Entry per person per email address.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants' names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Dakota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of South Dakota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Dakota. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within Pennington County, South Dakota for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion, available on March 1, 2023, send an email, no later than March 8, 2023, to [email@example.com, with the subject line: Riddles Jewelry at BHSS
- Sponsor: Central States Fair, Inc, 800 San Francisco Street, Rapid City, SD 57701. Mail-in Entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Winner Determination; Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”)
Two winners will be randomly drawn at the end of the Registration period.
The prize item is 2 tickets to the WNFR for date and seating assignment based on availability at time of redemption of this certificate.
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize items. All characteristics and features of the Prize except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. For tax reporting purposes, Prize winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. You will never be asked to provide a credit card number to be verified as a winner or to receive a prize. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation.The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.